Thursday, April 22, 2010

Memorize Mondays

Hey everyone thanks for being patient for this week's memorize mondays video, I got a little busy helping my parents move...

When memorizing scripture try to pick something that really means something to you, something you can visualize. A scripture you can think about over and over, this makes it easy to memorize and easy to share when you need to. Next weeks scripture I plan to memorize will be Romans 10: 9-10, For if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved.


I would really like to see someone post a video of themself quoting their scripture! Will that be you?? I hope so!

That's Life by Kimmy G.

No comments: