Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Memorize Monday

Sorry I'm late, but better late then never! Here's the link for my video Jeremiah 29:11 . Just wanted you to know that I'm really being blessed by taking the time to memorize the scriptures and I hope you are too!

In Jeremiah 29:11 it talks about him knowing the plans he has for me and for YOU! Plans to prosper us, to give us hope and a future. It makes me think about an architect... an architect has the blueprints to his project, he knows how many windows it will have, and what materials it will be built with to make sure it stands. That's like our God, he knows the plans he has for me, he knows what I can handle and most of all he wants me to prosper! How awesome is that?  This week I will memorize...

1 Peter 5:6-7
Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand,
that he may lift you up in due time.
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

That's Life by Kimmy G.

No comments: