Sunday, April 11, 2010

Memorize Mondays

The scripture I memorized last week was 1 Peter 5:6-7 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. I love the way it first says we must Humble ourselves, and that he may lift us up in DUE TIME..not our time! But that we can cast all our cares or anxieties on him, because he loves us! Cast means to throw with force! It doesnt say hold on to your anxieties or to cast ONE but it says ALL YOUR ANXIETIES! We serve a great God!





This weeks scripture I plan to memorize is...

Psalm 139:1-2. 
O LORD, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me.
You know my downsitting and my uprising; You understand my thought afar off.





That's Life by Kimmy G.

2 comments:

Linda G said...

Psalm 111:1-4 NLT

Praise the Lord!
I will thank the LORD with all my heart as I meet with his godly people. How amazing are the deeds of the LORD! All who delight in him should ponder them. Everythng he does reveals his glory and majesty. His righeousness never fails.

Linda G.

KimmyG said...

alright Linda, thanks for joining me!