Monday, March 29, 2010

Memorize Mondays

I've heard some of you say that you want to join me for memorize mondays but you don't know what scripture to choose so I've given you some ideas below and I hope you join me this week.
Write it down on a 3x5 card, and take 10 minutes a day to read the scripture out loud and I'm sure you will know it by Saturday morning!

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness,
and all these things will be given to you as well.
(Matthew 6:33)

The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want (Psalm 23:1)

Your word is a lamp to my feet, and a light to my path.  (Psalm 119:105)

This week I will memorize
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


That's Life by Kimmy G.

No comments: