Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 2 at Class Seminar

Day 2 was great! Today's challenge: We had 5 minutes to pick an ad from a magazine and make a 3 minute message. The message I shared was about having the correct key and being able to hear your navigation system. The key being the Lord, and the navigation being his voice. I started it off by acting like I was trying to get in my car, none of the keys in my hand worked. I acted scared because I was in an unknown area and my navigation was of course in the car! Basically sharing that if you don't hold the key, Jesus in your heart, how can you hear his voice? In the Message bible it says, You will have complete and free access to God's kingdom, keys to open any and every door.

Matthew 16:19
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven

The Message version of Proverb3:6 says, Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own. Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he's the one who will keep you on track.

Proverbs 3:6 (KJV)
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

I don't know about you but I don't like to be lost, and if all I have to do is trust him, and he will direct my path, I will do it! Wouldn't you?  



That's Life by Kimmy G.

No comments: