Thursday, September 23, 2010

Join me for today's show "He gave His everything"

Hi everyone, join me today at 10am on MomTV.com, I will be sharing with you how God showed me How to give my everything, just like He gave His everything for us.
Join the Chat and you could be the lucky winner to a random drawing at the end of the show! I would be so blessed to see you there! Bring your coffee and lets cybership! (get it? fellowship!)

Join the chat by following the 3 steps...


1. Click here www.momtv.com/thats-life ( Link to the Show) It will open a new screen.



2. Click the "Click Here To Chat Now" button



3. Sign-in with a Chat Name ONLY do not enter an email address or password. Now click Chat.



Now you can chat with us as we seek more of God and become the Godly women that He has designed us to be! I look forward to seeing you each week, and feel free to tell a friend!

That's Life by Kimmy G.

No comments: