Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Choosing To Enjoy Life

Today I choose to enjoy every minute of my life. After all I'm able to spend a day with my granddaughter. I choose to laugh with her, and sing silly songs.I will enjoy the great caramel latte, that I made here at home using my Tassimo machine. I will enjoy the outdoors when we take a walk.  I will connect with people that have the desire to better people. I will choose to continue to learn by reading and studying those things that will enhance my life and those around me. I will enjoy all my successes both big and small.

But most of all I will choose to serve my God, both in my home and outside of it!

What will you choose?

Ecclesiastes 8:15
I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun.

That's Life by Kimmy G.

No comments: