Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Memorize Mondays

The scripture I memorized last week was

Ephesians 2:10 (NLT)

For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus,

so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.


When I think about this scripture I think about how awesome He is to plan out my life. I can remember somethings He had planned for me to do...here are a few.

1.Meet my homeroom teacher from Jr. High, Mrs. Baca, she is a great inspiration to me.

2.Have tea with Alicia, (elder lady from my church) what a divine appointment and future blog!

3.Meet one of my best friends Esther, without her encouragement I probably wouldn't be where I am today.

4.Stop and talk to a young lady who was ditching school.

5.Stop and talk to a 8 yr old boy walking on the streets alone.

6.My favorite? My new friend Nicole, God wanted her to know she was more than a sign twirler!

Can you think of something God has planned for you to do? What was your favorite so far?

The next scripture I will memorize is
Jeremiah 33:3
'Call to me and I will answer you and
tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'

Want to join me? Post the scripture you plan on memorizing below.

That's Life by Kimmy G.

No comments: