Monday, June 14, 2010

Memorize Monday

In the following video I memorized the scripture Philippians 2:14-15 (New King James Version) Do all things without complaining and disputing,that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world.

I love the way the scripture says "become" not that we're born willing to do everything without complaining but that we may become!

I know we can all use this scripture in our lives as a reminder to not complain etc. It was just today I had to tell myself, "Okay Kim, remember the scripture!" sad part is...I had just woke up! Come on people it's time to be real right?

("K.I.R" KEEP IT REAL! is what Bianca Juarez recently said at a conference at Calvary Light! She was hilarious! And I love for people to be real!

Enjoy the video and join me in memorizing a scripture this week...post it in the comments!


This week I plan on memorizing
Ephesians 2:10 (New Living Translation)

For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus,
so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.

I Love it! And can't wait to see what God has prepared for me to do!

 


That's Life by Kimmy G.

3 comments:

Netsmom said...

LOVE YOUR VIDEOS AND COMMITMENT TO MEMORIZE MONDAYS. I'M BACK IN!

Nonna Linda said...

Galatians 2:20

"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me."

Netsmom said...

Romans 12:2 (NIV)
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.