Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"Okay God, I Get It!" Submissions

As many of you may know, I have a book in development called "Okay God, I Get It". This book is going to be a compilation of stories that people have had where they finally get to the point in their lives where they say,
"Okay God, I Get It".

I'm sure many of you can tell me stories for hours like this and that's why I believe this book needs to be written. The uniqueness of this book is going to show how God speaks or shows up in each persons lives in so many different ways. For one of you it may be a small still voice and to another it may be a bus that passes by and the advertisement says something that makes you click and say "Okay God, I Get it!"

I'm going to ask you to look at the BIG picture with me for a minute, imagine you or someone walking into a tea/coffee house and there sitting on the table is this book, "Okay God, I Get It!" For one it draws curiosity...then the reader picks it up..flips through this book and inside are pages and pages of short stories. This book will not only encourage people but will make their "Okay God, I Get it" moment more real to them.  We all have them, now let's share them!

I'm always looking for new stories and hope you have some for me to consider. If you are interested in participating, you can submit your story by emailing me. PS. If your story gets picked to be in the book, you will get a FREE copy! Let's do this!


That's Life by Kimmy G.

No comments: