Wednesday, September 2, 2009

About Kimmy G

My love for the Lord has been since a child. I was 5 years old when my grandmother first took me to the church I still attend today, Harbor Christian Center Church. Hearing my mom and grandmother singing praises to our all mighty God after church and revival meetings placed in me a desire I always yearn for. I'm married to a wonderful man, who loves the Lord with all his heart and together we love to work at our Ranch, "Restoration Ranch" and enjoy using it for God's Kingdom.



My desire is to encourage young girls and women to love themselves through the peer pressure times, as well as all the life trials as an adult woman. Following the call of God on my life, I'm currently hosting a LIVE bible study on MomTV.com "That's Life By KimmyG" .

With my passion to serve God, I'd love any opportunity to speak life and encouragement into women of all ages. If you're looking for a speaker for your next event I'd be more than happy to talk to you! Please feel free to contact me.
Always remember, that when we go thru "life's" trials
it should be pushing us to get closer to God!

James 1:2-4