Friday, November 19, 2010

Slimming Down...

18 days ago I made a deal to not get on Facebook till I lost 5 pounds, today I'm down 4 pounds! woohoo! Soon enough I'll be back on line! Believe me it's been rough. I've been watching what I'm eating, better portion control and TRYING to exercise! (trying!)

Even though I've missed all my fb friends and family, I've actually gotten closer to God! I've been reading more, relaxing more and really getting in tune with my body.

From the sounds of it, it doesn't seem like I missed too much, National Un-Friend day??? Wow! Talk about slimming down!

Well, just wanted to give an update..I'm here at Restoration Ranch where it was 48 degrees at 6pm..it's cold!

(Sitting by the fireplace and just thinking about you all! Sending you all blessings! Love you!)

That's Life by Kimmy G.

No comments: