Thursday, January 13, 2011

Time to Change Pots

The other day while doing the dishes I glanced over at this plant that I've had for atleast 13 years! It stirred something up in my spirit..."I could be like this plant if I don't watch it!" 

Yes, this plant has been fine in this pot, but it can also die if I dont take care of it...
A couple ways to do this is to remove any dead or defective branches and leaves and water the pot thoroughly but if you really want to see growth..replant it in a larger pot!

That's how it is for us christians, we have to keep growing and sometimes we need to reposition ourselves so that we can grow! Rethink things, do things in a different way. So what will you do, will you stay in the same pot? or reposition into a larger pot? I pray the later! Just a thought...

That's Life by Kimmy G.

No comments: